Sunday, May 3, 2020
Noon • Worship Center
Following Christ in believer’s baptism is an important step in a person’s walk with Christ. Baptism doesn’t save you, but it is an outward expression of an inward transformation. Just as a wedding ring is symbol of union with your spouse, baptism is a symbol of a person’s commitment to following Jesus Christ. We follow Him into the grave (through submersion), then, just as He was resurrected from the tomb on the third day, we’re raised to walk in a new life as we come up out of the water.
If you’ve never taken part in this ordinance, we’d like you to be part of this next opportunity to get this settled in your life! Baptism follows salvation, so it is for anyone who has prayed to receive Jesus and make Him Lord of their life.
If you’d like to be part of our next Baptism service…
• Bring a change of clothes to church with you to church on Sunday, May 3
• Meet in the Chapel following the 10:45 service
• You’ll be consulted/instructed on what to do from there
• Your friends/family is welcome to stay and take part in this special celebration service
• The service will also be live streamed, so loved ones can watch from afar
We also baptize within normal worship services. To inquire about this possibility, please contact email@example.com.
For more on baptism and what we believe, click here.