Trussville Family Counseling
Trussville Family Counseling exists as an extension of First Baptist Church Trussville, offering help in marital counseling, grief counseling, play therapy (for children), and general mental health.
Tele-health services now available.
Please contact us for details and procedures here.
Help is available in any of (but not limited to) the following areas:
- Pre-marital counseling
- Marriage counseling
- Parent skills workshops
- Social skills training for children and adults
- Help with blended family issues
- Anger management training for individuals and couples
- Development of strategies for overcoming depression or anxiety.
- Stress management skills
- Addictions counseling
- Separation mediation and divorce recovery
- Life counseling
- Effective strategies for empty-nesters and other life transitions
- Sexual enhancement for Christian marriages
- Dealing with grief and bereavement