Come fellowship together each Wednesday night from 4:30-6:00pm in the Gym and Fellowship Hall. The cost is $5 per person with a $20 family max. Kids meal is $2.
May 2022 Menu
- May 4: Hamburger Steak (kids: grilled cheese)
- May 11: Spaghetti (kids: grilled cheese)
- May 18: Beef Tips & Rice (kids: grilled cheese)
- May 25: Grilled Hamburgers & Hot Dogs - Summer Kick-off on Magnolia Mall
Midweek Bible Study
We meet in the Fellowship Hall every Wednesday night at 6:00pm for a great time of Bible Study and Worship.
Parenting Teens: 6-7pm | E204 | Facilitators are Mike & Nikki Benedict
A class designed primarily for parents of Middle School students.
Prepare to Parent: 6-7pm | C311 (Starting March 2nd) | Facilitators are Chris & Kim Snuggs, Greg & Beth Williams, Zane & Amy Hood
This new parenting is for young parents, new parents, or parents-to-be!
Activities For Preschoolers, Children and Students
- Preschool: 6-7pm | Babies - 2 Years (Childcare) | 3K - 5K (TeamKID)
- Children: 5:30pm in Children's Worship Room where $1 pizza is served; 6:00pm: 1st - 3rd graders in D203 (Acts 1:8) | 4th - 5th graders in C412 (412)
- Students: Middle School Worship - 6:00pm in the Middle School space (hangout time is 5:15-6pm) | High School Worship - 7:00pm in the High School space (hangout time is 6:00-7:00pm) | $3 CFA sandwiches and $1 drinks/candy available
Ministry of Praise Rehearsal
- Choir: 6:15pm in the Music Suite
- Orchestra: 6:45pm in the Worship Center