Katie Dalstra: Licensed Professional Counselor
(662) 408-6965 •
Donna Marsh: Licensed Professional Counselor
(205) 253-5055 •
Terry Mashburn: Licensed Professional Counselor
(205) 276-2419 •
Nikki O’Dell: Licensed Independent Clinical Social Work Therapist
(618) 406-6640 •
Kristin Penuel: Associate Licensed Counselor
(205) 718-7100 •
Cahaba Counseling offers help in marital counseling, grief counseling, play therapy (for children), and general mental health.
Tele-health services now available.
Please contact us for details and procedures.
Help is available in any of (but not limited to) the following areas:
- Pre-marital counseling
- Marriage counseling
- Parent skills workshops
- Social skills training for children and adults
- Help with blended family issues
- Anger management training for individuals and couples
- Development of strategies for overcoming depression or anxiety.
- Stress management skills
- Addictions counseling
- Separation mediation and divorce recovery
- Life counseling
- Effective strategies for empty-nesters and other life transitions
- Sexual enhancement for Christian marriages
- Dealing with grief and bereavement