University and Young Adults
BACK TO MINISTRIES
The years between 18–30 play a crucial role in life. Young adults make so many choices and go through so many changes. Adulting is hard.
FBCT wants to walk with young adults, whether they are in college, in the work place, or still trying to figure things out. We desire to be a place where young adults can doubt, heal, connect, and grow.
Opportunities to connect with others just like you:
Get together with other college students, young professionals, and nearly/newlywed couples working through the books of the Bible. Fellowship and Bible study happens every Sunday morning at:
- 9:15am for college students, meeting in room E207, led by Melissa Walker and Linda Bryant.
- 9:15am for young professionals, meeting in room E205, led by Jeff Gardner.
- 9:15am for nearly/newlyweds, meeting in room E206, led by Frankie & Casey Crumb and Zane & Amy Hood.
- 10:45am for nearly/newlyweds, led by Sherrie & Stan Forehand in E204.
- Young Adults: Sunday nights at 6:30pm. Contact Jessie Cofield for location and details:
- Thursday nights at 7pm at Jeff and Jennifer Gardner’s home. Text Jeff at 205.807.8645 for address!
- Thursday nights at 6pm at William and Joy Tyner’s home. Email Joy at for address!
- Follow us on Instagram @thetable_fbct
What Does The Bible Say About...
A gathering of college students, young professionals, and young married couples to look at common topics from a Biblical point of view. ...
College students, meet us at Axe Downtown in Trussville after church for pizza and axe throwing! ...
Passion 2024 registration is now open! Early Bird price is $225 and ends after Feb. 28. After that it’s $250. Price covers ticket, hotel,...