Wednesday night is the best night of the week!
Wednesday nights are designed to be a place where everyone can feel like family, learn about Jesus, and bring their friends. Every Wednesday we teach from the Bible on topics relevant to students. Our hope is that every Wednesday night exposes students to who Jesus is and helps them fall more in love with Him.
We have adult leaders and student leaders who are here to greet and serve your students to make them feel welcome! Wednesday night is a safe place for anyone. We would love to have you come join and experience the community and family that is FBCT Students.
- Hangout: 5:15-6:00pm
- Worship: 6:00-7:00pm
- Location: Middle School Space (Basement of Building C)
- Hangout: 6:00-7:00pm
- Worship: 7:00-8:00pm
- Location: High School Space (A 200)
Sermon Series For This Year
- August: Triggered - This series will help students face the anxieties of life with the truth of the Word of God and the spiritual and practical applications it provides us today.
- September: Pray Anyway - This series explores barriers to prayer like busyness and guilt, how to pray, and the struggle of doubt.
- October/November: Jonah - A study on compassionate forgiveness through the book of Jonah.
- December: Compassion Christmas
- January: DNow Prayer and Testimonies
- February: Twisted - A study on the Bible's response to the ways in which the world has distorted our ideas of sexuality, gender, and relationships.
- March: Emoji Evangelism - A series focused on training students to share their faith.
- April: Gifted - This series explores the role of spiritual gifts in the church and believers' lives, looking at what gifts are for and how they're used.