Wednesday night is the best night of the week!
Wednesday nights are designed to be a place where everyone can feel like family, learn about Jesus, and bring their friends. Every Wednesday we teach from the Bible on topics relevant to students. Our hope is that every Wednesday night exposes students to who Jesus is and helps them fall more in love with Him.
We have adult leaders and student leaders who are here to greet and serve your students to make them feel welcome! Wednesday night is a safe place for anyone. We would love to have you come join and experience the community and family that is FBCT Students.
- Hangout: 5:15-6:00pm (Middle School Space)
- Worship: 6:00-7:00pm (High School Worship Room - A200)
- Hangout: 6:00-7:00pm (High School Space - A200)
- Worship: 7:00-8:00pm (High School Space - A200)
- The first Wednesday of every month we will meet all together for worship.
- Hangout time: 5:30 - 6:30 PM (Middle School and High School spaces)
- Worship: 6:30 - 7:30 PM (Sanctuary)
Sermon Series For 2023-2024
Next Door - This series will go into loving those that are around you and discussing practical ways for our student ministry to look more like Jesus!
- 8/16/23 - MVMT Nite - Look Out; Philippians 2:2-6; Message
- 8/23/23 - Love Like Jesus; High School Message | Middle School Message
- 8/30/23 - No One Sits Alone - High School Message | Middle School Message
James - We will be going through the book of James and looking at the wisdom that he gives to help us live a Godly life.
- 9/6/23 - MVMT Nite - What True Faith Produces; Message
- 9/13/23 - Favoritism - High School Message; Even the Demons Believe - Middle School Message
R.I.P. - We will be discussing how to put to death the worldly ways in our lives and how to walk a life worthy of the calling.
Scandals - We will look at the Bible and how God uses broken stories to accomplish his purposes.
Circles - This series will focus on relationships between parents, friends, unbelievers, and significant others.
Filters - This series will look into the different filters that we put on ourselves that God did not intend for us to put on.
1 Peter - We will walk through the book of 1 Peter and look at being set apart as believers.